A Celebration of Indie Roguelike Games!
Explore the avian world of Eagle Island alongside Quill and his loyal owl, Koji, in a desperate attempt to rescue Koji’s sibling Ichiro from the Guardian Eagle, Armaura.
One of the most highly anticipated roguelike games of 2019, the award-winning Eagle Island celebrates and innovates the platforming genre with it’s uniquely generated worlds and falconry-inspired gameplay mechanics.
Accessible Game Design is our Mission
Pixelnicks and Screenwave Media Games collaborated to design Eagle Island as an inclusive experience featuring a wealth of accessibility options to accommodate the multi-faceted needs of modern gamers.
Enjoy story mode, randomized roguelike dungeons, and competitive speed runs, with a variety of difficulty levels to suit your skill level. In addition adjust audio, visual, and control settings to fit your needs and preferences — a goal we plan to bring to all of our upcoming games in 2019 and beyond!
A Family Adventure Game With Near-Endless Possibilities!
- Explore a handcrafted hub world with procedurally assembled dungeons
- Mix and match 85 different abilities with each gameplay run
- Find Magical Feathers to imbue your owl with elemental abilities
- Explore 16 beautiful environments
- Conquer twelve screen-filling boss battles
Free For Owl Update
Public Beta branch testers! We’d love your feedback on the first round of added Eagle Island features before they go live to the public. The Lite Mode Update adds new difficulty and playability options, as well as other game balance changes.
- Added “Lite” Difficulty Mode.
- Added Rune Loadout Option. Start your next run with unused runes from the previous one!
- Added Alternative 360° control scheme for throwing Koji.